How to care
- If you want to have silky and shiny wig’s hair, use hair balsam.
- Also use hair conditioner – rinse onto hair or soak in cool water for 15-30 min. You can leave unwashed conditioner on hair.
- Put the soaking wig in a soft loopy towel and gently drain, but not wring.
- Wet wig can be dried by hairdryer or left to dry on a towel in room temperature. The latter drying way is much better.
Wig holding and protection
- Hold the wig far from heating devices, open fire and other high temperature sources.
- If you wear the wig daily, hold it on a special wig stand or model.
- If you wear the wig rarely, completely dry wig could be kept in paper box or package.